Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby!

Okay! This internet stuff is driving me crazy! My regular connection won't be fixed until midnight tonight - after they told my 5:00 pm.......
Today has been an interesting day! I left with Dallon to go to Illinois for school. We got as far as Payson and the transmission started slipping and it had been leaking fluid - not good. So we had to wait to be rescued by Stanley, who brought the trailer and we decided to head back home and try again tomorrow morning. In the meantime, Emmee's water broke at midnight and she wasn't going into labor, so they gave her pitosin(sp?) to get her going. She was okay with us going - I'd be home Saturday. But apparently we were suppose to be home! Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways sometimes! We got home about 4 and Emmee had her baby a little before 5! So I was able to go see my new grandson before leaving! He is adorable! Looks a lot like Alex right now. But he's got huge hands - Glasgow paws! Thick and soft - so are his feet! He's so soft and cuddly and soft - love holding that boy! So now I have more pictures to add to the growing collection because I can't download them right now with the way my internet is working and I'm leaving again! So you'll just have to wait to see pictures. Sorry! Can't wait to see what JT's little boy looks like! Oh! Almost forgot the stats: 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21.5 inches long with short black hair, chubby soft cheeks and half grown! Can't wait to show you! Happy August!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW Thats a lot for 5 days!! Congrats on the new grand baby he is so adorable!!