Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Friday, August 14, 2009

Little girls and pregnant bellies!

One day I had 4 little girls come stay with me! They had such fun dressing up and jumping on the bed! (shhhhh! Don't tell their parents!) I don't remember what they were doing, but they were trying to do it together!

Cousins and friends!

While looking for pictures of Kadee and Dallon, I ran across these pictures and thought I'd compare them side by side! I'm pregnant with Kadee and had her a week later! This is Emmee 4 days before she had Bensen! What do you think? About the same size! First baby's don't stick out quite so much thanks to tight stomach muscles! I should get a picture of me before Dallon was born! What a difference!
Stanley wanted to get in on the fun to see how big our bellies were! They say husbands have phantom/empathy signs, going through the same things as their wife! I think he was still only about 180 lbs!

No comments: