Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lion t-shirt quilt


This is one of the projects I have finished! A t-shirt quilt for Dallon. Can you tell what he loves?
I had a lot of fun putting this together and I'm glad it's done!

This is the back (these next few pictures are before it's put together!)

A little closer view of it.

The top. You see that little red lion square in the right hand corner? It has a little button on it that when you press it, it makes the sound of a roaring lion! It's so funny! My grandkids found that real quick before I even put it together and would push it over and over! Its down in the corner so Dallon doesn't push it by accident one night - although I probably should have put it in the middle for some fun!

This is the quilt all done! I think it turned out pretty good. Now on to the next project - Ellee's pig t-shirt quilt!
Disclaimer: My kids didn't own these t-shirts. I got them off of e-bay, found them at good will or made them off the computer using avery t-shirt transfers! Lot's of fun finding them over a extended period of time!



No comments: