Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Friday, August 14, 2009

July birthday baby!


Here's my little bundle of joy - weighing in at an even 8 lbs! Your first baby is special - you learn so much about being a mother - you can't just think of yourself anymore - She really spoiled us she was so good! We thought we could handle more children if they were all like her! But you know Heavenly Father has a good sense of humor! And all your children aren't the same! We're glad he sent her first, if she'd been any different, she'd probably be an only child!

Yes you're seeing right! As you know, most returned missionaries have to try the beard or mustache after getting home! I'm glad it was only a mustache! It didn't last very long though and I'm glad for that too! Boy were we young!!!! Kadee is about 6 months in this picture

Sunday morning! I don't know if you can tell or not, but this is before Pampers or Luvs! I got to do half my kids with good ole' cloth diapers and plastic pants! So fun! Kadee decided at 2 that she was done with diapers and basically potty trained herself! And I think JT weighed more than she did at this point! He weighed more than she did when he was 2 months old! Kadee's just turned 2 in this picture and Jt is about 9 or 10 months

I had to put this one in here! This is my baby sister, Lexi having fun in the mud with my kids! I don't know if Lexi has more mud on her or JT! (Kadee 3, JT 1 1/2, Lexi 10? Aug 82)

This is my first born in her wedding dress! Final try on to make sure everything was good! And I must say it was! She was a beautiful bride with a handsome/dashing husband! And now she has four children of her own! A mommy! My how time flys! Thanks Kadee for helping me out all those years! You were and are a blessing to your family (your siblings and your own!) and we are so proud of you! Love ya lots!

No comments: