Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday babies

So I'm a lame mother!
I don't know where the month went, but it's the end already and my first baby turned 30 today! 30 years ago today I became a mother! To a perfect little girl! She was perfect when she came out - pink and cute! All 8 pounds of her! I'm still working on finding pictures to post - sorry you'll have to wait for those! Kadee has been a BIG help in my life - I counted on her for a lot - probably too much! But she always came through and we could always count on her. And now she's a mother with 4 children!
And 5 days and 11 years later, my last baby was born 19 years ago! (did that make sense?) My first and last are summer babies! How did I do that! But I'll post about him later, when I find the pictures I want to put up. Happy Birthday Kadee! Thanks for being a good daughter (I have 3 good daughters!) and a good mother! You turned out great!
Thanks for being first! We tell everyone that Kadee was such a good baby we knew we could handle more and then we had JT! It was a cruel joke to play! (Love you JT! But you were WAY more active than Kadee!)
I have some good kids! And it's not really anything we did - they came that way! I sometimes miss those crazy hectic days with a bunch of kids wanting your attention! But I get over it! To everything there is a season! And I'm on to the next season! And really looking forward to it!
Hopefully I'll find those pictures by next week and get them up! Brings back lots of memories!

1 comment:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

It just flew by...we enjoy your blog. Love you both and your children too!

Sharlene and Gary