Well, we've made it past the 2 week mark. Here is little Chloe at 2 weeks. Not much new is happening with her. She did sleep one night last week for 5 hours - it was heavenly! She is a good eater & still sleeps alot during the day. We put her in a swing the other day and she sleeps even better in there. I am still constantly chacing Kensington away from her and as you will see in the picture below she tries really hard to get to Chloe. Our Kensington sleeping through the night was short lived. She has woken up the past 3 nights crying. I'm really getting tired of it and wish that I had some sort of guide for that child. Her speech is picking up though and she can say quite a few words now. She's trying to say a lot more, it's just a matter of getting the words out of her head. Maeley is a little momma. I found her "breast feeding" her baby doll the other night, and then laying her down in the vibrator and tucking her in. (The pictures are a little dark). And lastly, Karsen lost his first tooth - actually his uncle Robb flicked it out for him. The tooth fairy came and he was so excited to get his money, but wanted to know how big the fairy was and how she got in our house and where she took his tooth to. Oh to be 5 years old again! (Don't mind the cheetos in his teeth)





1 comment:
Kadee im sorry u are still getting up at night to a crying baby..If it makes you feel any better we are in the same situation, 1 of our monkies keeps waking up after it takes me an hour to get him asleep, I almost scared to fall asleep cause I know I will be waking up shortly.and all my mind keeps thinking is this has 4 months to get better before the other twins are here and I hae absolutley NO sleep!!
Post a Comment