
This is Ellee about 1 month old. We're in our Easter dresses I made.

Out front on the side walk, she looks a little like Kensi here - don't you think?

I think this is when she's about year old - but she almost looks older. I tried to get a professional picture when they were a year. Look at that sweet face!

This is a four generation shot we had done - I liked the laughing smile on this one!

This is when we brought Clinton home - "I want to hold him now!"

Do you remember Willy Days? We took the family one time and had a lot of fun looking at all the planes.

Teaching her baby brother how to make faces

Ellee loved Great Grandma Go-Go's antique tub! I think someday she'll have one!

I hope this doesn't embarrass her, but you'll see what's left of her baby blanket in her hands, tickling her nose. She had to have it when she was falling asleep.

We had a mother/daughter Relief Society social and we made hats and boa's and dressed up.

Emmee and Ellee loved to make snowmen when ever we could make it to the snow - depended on if there was any! As you can see, this was a good year!

Ellee was priviledged enough to go on a mountain trek when we were at Philmont. This is the day they come back into camp after being gone for 6 days up in the wilderness! It was a happy reunion and she learned she could do hard things and the Lord does answer prayers!

Ellee grew up to be a beautiful woman, inside and out! She was a challenge to raise, but fun too! She came with a spunky personality and has a contagious laugh.
Happy Birthday March baby! We miss you! And love you lots!

4 comments:
how fun looking back at my best friend!In the the first few pictures she looks just like Merik I think!How fun.Happy birthday Ell, wish I could be with you to take you to lunch!!
I totally knew that was Grandma Go-Go's tub before you said it was!!! I loved all of those pictures:)
Aunt Lori,
I was just browsing through the Lawlor Family blogs and came across yours. I love it!
All of your kids were so stinkin cute and they all grew up to be handsome and Beautiful!
You do amazing quilts.. of course you are amazing at pretty much everything! Love, DeLona
That was fun! I love the rolling the eyes, so typical Ellee!!!
Post a Comment