This is my first t-shirt quilt. I found t-shirts with soccer stuff on them and soccer material. Back when I made this quilt, soccer material was not easy to come by - now it's everywhere! It was a lot of fun.

This is the second one I did for a dear instant friend in Kentucky. She had elephants all over her house, so as a thank you for a tender mercy, I found t-shirts with elephants on them and elephant material - again, very fun to make.
I just finished this one with turtles, it's not laid out flat so it's hard to see the pattern, but it was so fun to figure out and put together. I'm working on a tiger one, a lion one and a pig one - all at the same time! I do the t-shirt preparation first, then figure out the pattern for the quilt and start sewing! Right now I'm in the t-shirt preparation phase and hope to start sewing in a couple of weeks - maybe! I also need to work on girls camp! I also plan on doing one with all the girls camp t-shirts and Gilchrist t-shirts I have - but after I finish the ones I've already started!
1 comment:
Its so fun to see that you are still quilting. With the kids I dont have much ambition to do it. I so enjoy working with Kadee it brings back lots of memories. I would like to invite you to my blog. My e-mail stdjmd4@msn.com. Jayne
Post a Comment