Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Bump!


Almost 5 months!
That was rude of me not to add anything to this! It's several days later when it dawned on me! Sorry! So, here's an update. She started out feeling pretty crappy - very nausiated and even throwing up a few times. And hating the fact that food just didn't sound good. But she's over that and feeling good and eating what she wants! They found out last week that they are having a - drum roll please - BOY! They are really excited! And I mean REALLY excited! I think his family is in shock (he's 1 of 2 boys with 6 sisters!) they all thought he'd have only girls! So they are extremely happy! She can't wait to have this little bundle here! She loves holding Chloe every chance she gets! It's so cute! She's so cute and I can't believe my little girl is having a baby!

3 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

That is so just...just weird. Emmee is wayyyyyy tooooo young to have a baby. But is just so cute

birdfam said...

I have to day ditto to what Ellee said. She is tooooo young!!!! Sorry, but in my mind she will always be 10 years old.

Campbell Family said...

almost 5 months??? geeze what is with you lawlor girls and your tiny little bellies??? Lookin' great!