
Okay! Confession time! I never went and saw Twilight at the theater! (It's not my husbands cup of tea and I don't generally go to movies without him.) So I went Saturday morning and got it and watched it as soon as I got home! I think they did a good job - and I liked it, but - and here's another confession - I've never read the books! So I can't say whether it was a true adaptation or not. I don't plan on reading the books either! Ever! Weird I know - I've never read the Work and the Glory either! But I liked the movies. I have read all of Harry Potter, so it's not like I don't like to read. I just don't have a desire to read Twilight- don't hate me, please! I'll just wait for the movies to come out!
Sorry - I had this big long soap box thing and the more I thought about it the more I had to just get rid of it. Sorry to those who might have read the thing! And to those who didn't - you didn't miss much!
1 comment:
i have only read the 1st book and i didn't really like it. i mean, it was okay. but i wasn't all obsessive, compulsive like everyone else. i probably won't read the rest of the books. and i have yet to see the movie. and OH MY GOSH! i had no idea emmee was pregnant!!!!! how exciting! does she know what she's having? how has she been feeling??? crazy!
Post a Comment