Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference!


We left aroung 4:00 in the morning! Look at these guys! Are they seasoned travelor's or what!

This is the park we ALWAYS stop at in Kanab! It's changed a lot over the years. It use to have this really cool swing that would go in circles, like a carnavel ride! It was sooooooo fun! I'll have to see if I can find some pictures of it. Anyway, it was nice to stop and have some lunch!

They're working on the road in Utah and we just sat there and laughed at the stripes in the road! I don't know why they couldn't make them straight! It was like that for 20 miles or more!

This is a temple under construction in South Jordan. It was around the corner from where Cody is staying.

This is Cody, one of Dallon's friends from grade school. He recently got baptized and we invited him to go to conference with us Sunday morning, which he did. Music and the Spoken Word was really good, especially "I Believe In Christ". We love the Tabernacle choir! This picture is on the way home, dropping off Cody first, of course! We had a great time. It was a fast trip, but worth every minute! It rained all day Saturday and Sunday morning. When we got out of conference, the sun was out! I have a picture on my phone from inside the conference center, when Pres. Monson was walking in, but I can't figure out how to get it off my phone and on to my computer. So when I figure that one out, I'll try and get it on a different post! If it looks halfway decent anyway! WE LOVE GOING TO CONFERENCE!!!!!

2 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. The pictures of the road crack me up.

birdfam said...

we stopped at that park in march on our way back from Idaho. it took a little while to find it since I hadn't been there in ten years. our kids loved it. the only thing I didn't love was the bathrooms were closed.