
Okay, just a couple of things. It's my favorite time of year - Little Debbie Cherry Cordials are out in the stores! Christmas and Valentines are the only time of the year that they sell these little heavenly snack cakes! So I buy lots of them when I see them! They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooGood! My all time favorite! Maybe it's a good thing they only sell them 4 months out of the year!
Now as to the blog I posted last night. I have to tell you I had way too much fun with this one. I was bloghopping and ran across this web site called taaz.com. It's free, all you have to do is register (of course!) You download a picture of yourself and then you play! You put makeup on, you can change the color of your eyes and your hairstyle. It's so fun! As you can see! I had too much fun and spent too much time on my computer! So give it a try. See what you look like with violet, blue or green eyes, red, blond, black, brown hair,(you can move the hair which is lots of fun!) lots of make-up or none at all. My only complaint is that it won't let you do different eyebrows! So that's what that blog entry was with all those pictures of me with different hairstyles and colors! Some of them are pretty goulish! But it was fun!
1 comment:
oh mom. I miss you. I looked around here in town and cant find those. A little bummed but hey, guess i dont really need them anyways.
Post a Comment