
Well, it's that time of year! FALL!
We got this idea from someone elses blog, she has some great decorating ideas! If you'd like to see how she did it, you can go to: bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
And look for the post that says "Passionate about pumpkins" (August 17th). The only thing I did different than her was tuck in the corners at the bottom to make it more square/rectangle and I rounded the top corners at the top. They are so fun and easy to do. My girls are coming over
tomorrow to make them! I went crazy buying material for it!
Happy Fall! Even though it's still 105 outside!
3 comments:
great job mom. I love the tall skinny one. I need to post mine. I sure wish i was there with ya'll making them today. Miss ya'll
So cute, Ellee called me when she found the blog to make these!What a cute idea!!
these are all the rage aren't they? i made up a bunch and i'm going to do them for our super saturday next month.
Post a Comment