Lawlor Family Est. 1978
Lawlor Family Est. 1978
It's a . . . . .
Well, I went in today for my ultrasound to find out the gender of our baby. We were really hoping for a boy to even out the odds, but unfortunately for Karsen it's a GIRL. Of course we are thrilled to have another girl and we are so grateful that she is healthy and growing the way she should be. Here are a couple pictures of her. I know that she is going to be a drama queen - she refused to give us a good shot of her face. She had her head tucked into her chest and her knees curled up tight and her arms/hands on top of her head and face. Enjoy!!!
Here she is midyawn (I think)
3 comments:
Yeah Kadee! Congrats for another girl:) Missed see you at the family thing last night!
congrats kadee..thats so awesome!Im So happy for you!
Oh my gosh! A mother of four. Congratulations! You will do great.
Post a Comment