One day I got to go to the school and see Gavin's pre-kindergarten class do Rise and Shine, their morning school assembly. It was so fun, although they did not sing the Oklahoma State Song! Ellee told me that when Merik's class did it, they sang the state song which is Roger's and Hammersteins "Oklahoma"! We looked it up to see if it really is the state song and sure enough it is! That's pretty cool! Can you tell by looking at Gavin that he likes to be a little rebellious! He did great though and sang and danced and said his part without getting too embarrassed!
Our last day there Ellee gave Merik the phone and told him to take a bunch of pictures of us. She said this is the only one that turned out! My girls are so fun and such goofs! Love them!
Ok I'm definitely not liking this new blog layout stuff. I can't turn the picture, even though it was the right way when I clicked on it, it downloaded sideways! Very frustrating! So turn your head and see what my girls spend a lot of time doing!
Geoffrey got a new riding lawnmower and I got a picture of him mowing the lawn after work one night!
Gavin and Benson love the computer chair. I was twirling them around and around and around!
We went to the park which is right by the lake. It was a beautiful day! A school field trip thought the same thing. Ellee said the pray on the food and even asked that they load up the kids and leave real soon and "I mean it!" I couldn't help but laugh!
Gavin playing on one of the fun merry-go-round thingies! They don't have sand like on our playgrounds. It's artificial turf! Very nice!
This is the Mothers Day gift I came with for the girls. One side says "I can do hard things" and the other says "I am a Mom". then we hung others charms on them. The top one is Natalies. The bottom one is Emmee's. Her kids charm's were still drying when I took this picture. It was fun to make and I think they loved them!
Kadee and I had a good time there the 4 short days we were there. The weather was perfect. We ate and laughed and shopped and went to the boys ball games. I tried shooting some video but it didn't turn out. Next time I better not forget my REAL camera! All these pictures are from my phone. If anyone knows how to turn these pictures, let me know!








No comments:
Post a Comment