Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Monday, May 28, 2012

Odds and Ends



A little bunny lives in our neighborhood and loves to munch the grass in our back yard!
 Love seeing creatures in the window too!
Stanley mentioned in his talk at stake conference a story about being a little boy and wanting a Ladmo Bag. Well, someone brought him one! It made his day! Who ever did it, THANK YOU!

 One day Levi came over and was just chillin' on the couch watching Elmo I think. He loves Elmo! I love his legs resting on the pillow!
 I had just gone outside about a month ago and 5 minutes later Burton went out and when he came back in asked if I saw the snake outside! I didn't see him when I went out there! Good thing too! He was right by the steps! Don't know what kind he is. Stanley got him and put him over by the new gopher hole! Hope he get's the gopher!
 I got to watch Kyler for a couple hours while they went to see Elsie! He's getting so big! I tried getting his face when he was pouting, he was not too sure about seeing me instead of his mom!
 Kensi got a Lalaloopsy doll for Christmas and I found a wig in clearance and gave it to her for her birthday in April! Isn't she cute! Looks just like the doll! 

No comments: