Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our hike





In February we took the kids on a hike up Cardon Hill (not sure if that's exactly what it's called) the little hill just west of Ellsworth Rd and off of Brown Rd - The one that RM CrossCountry Team always had to run to and back during practice. Anyway, these are pictures from that. The kids did really well surprisingly. I had to stop more than they did due to contractions. I also took some pictures of the construction of the 202 Freeway that is coming through Brown Rd. My intention was to send it off to Clint for him to see but I haven't done that yet - hopefully this works and he'll be able to see them and not have to wait for me to send them to him.

1 comment:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

kadee you are so brave to hike being pregnant. I love all of the pictures. way to cute of a family.