Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Grand Canyon






Steve & I were able to take a quick little trip last weekend before the new baby comes. We decided to go up North and take the Grand Canyon Railway from Williams, AZ to the Grand Canyon (I've never been). We had a great time and it was awesome to finally view this natural wonder in real life! I understand now why my parents never took us kids. There are 2 pictures of us on the train - one of which we are getting robbed! There is also one of a goat on the side of the mountain just having a snack - we could figure out how he got there or how he would get down. And then there are couple of us with the canyon in the background - one of which you can see the Colorado River in the background.

No comments: