Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My little boys



So merik decided to wake up at 6:00 this morning. I was just getting to sleep after sending Geoffrey off to work and feeding the baby. I was not to happy. So I gave him a Banana and some water and went back to bed. I woke up an hour later and this is what I found. Merik is now wanting to hold his brother. I love it. Yesterday Merik was lying down next to Gavin and started talking to him, Gavin got the biggest smile on his face. Every time Merik started talking Gavin started smiling. Gavin still wont smile at me. I think it's because they are already best friends and they have a special pre-existence relationship. I love my boys. I cant wait for Gavin to get older so they can entertain each other.

No comments: