Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clint and Elizabeths engagement pictures

I can't post one of them on here cuz I can't copy and paste it! But you can go look at them. They turned out really cute! I was hoping that Elizabeth would post it, but she's crazy busy with wedding plans and house fixing up plans!
Here's the link
www.atjphoto.com/hutzler
The photographer put together a nice little slide show with music!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

such cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!! They are so cute together!! I think it's so funny that everyone on Butte Street is marrying everyone else from the same neck of the woods...and family! Congrats on yet another one getting married!!!

Double D Crew said...

I cant believe everyone is all grown up now. I remember lots of saturday nights with all these good looking kids when they were little. I watched alot of Laurence Welch after they went to bed.