Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Benson, Kensi and the remodel


Isn't he cute! This is Emmee's little Bensen - 3D is so weird, but nice!


She's eating a grahm cracker sandwich cookie with chocolate frosting in the middle. Only she took it apart to eat the middle! She probably eats Oreo's the same way!

This is the accoustic tile in the office. He's working on the front room and hallway now.

This is my glamour shot - ragging the wall with a walmart plastic bag. It was really messy and my arm aches after doing three walls! Luckily there is a large gap on one wall and a window in the other!

This is the finished wall! Looks alright! I'm getting kinda excited to decorate it!

3 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

MOM it looks great. I want to see the green wall though. Kensi looks so cute. She looks a lot like i did at that age. Is that weird or what? she's a little lawlor baby for sure just like gavin. I cant wait to see everything when I get there!!!

Tiffany said...

i love the glamour shot!

deerdanielle said...

Dallon gave me a little mini tour before you guys got home from baptisms last night. It looks great! The texture on those walls totally brings the room to life. Can't wait to see the finished product! :)