
This is just amazing! I haven't seen water in the creek since I went here as a girl! (Main camp) It was so fun to hear it and see it. This was taken on the bridge at Orchard. I've never seen so much algae! It was very pretty. I took some video and will try and post it later!

Emmalee has never been to Orchard camp. This is the Sacred Grove. Apparently there was some kind of storm and some branches came down and even a few trees. Just snapped! This one snapped about half way up the tree and fell on the benches. Glad no one was sitting there!

Dallon and Clinton after working all day! Gotta love those working mans hands! "Let me give you a hug!" No way! The funny thing is, Clinton washed his hands and he was wiping them dry and they didn't look much different! The stuff had gotten into the cracks and stained them!

The reason I've taken so long to post these pictures is a good reason! On our way home we stopped at a little cafe in Payson - it shall remain nameless for now - and had dinner. I woke up the next day feeling kind of nauseous. By 10 I was a full blown food poisoning victim! Yuck! I felt a lot better once it was all out of my system, but I didn't feel like eating anything for almost a week! And the smell of food was not pleasant either! I lost 4 pounds, but I've also put it back on! Didn't take long either! We all had something different to eat and I'm the only one that got sick! Not really fair, but I'm glad no one else had to go through this!
No comments:
Post a Comment