
This picture is kind of embarrassing, but I was curious as to how this thing looked! So when they left the room for a few minutes to take care of another patient real quick, I grabbed my cell phone and took a picture. I've had a lovely time at the dentist these past three months! One extraction (cuz my tooth broke while being drilled), one filling, and two root canals and LOTS of shots! This tooth took three different kinds of numbing stuff! My lips, chin, cheek and tongue are going to be numb for 5 hours! Lovely! Anyway I think I'm done for a while! I hope!
Take care of those teeth! I thought I did pretty good, but it has been several years since I've been to a dentist though!
1 comment:
I just learned the same lesson not to go 4 years between dental appts. I just had a root canal too, and that thing felt & looked funny, but I never even thought to take a picture! 1 more filling and I'm up to par!!! too bad all my insurance for the year has been use up. No fun having a pain in the mouth!
Post a Comment