Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More February Birthdays

We had three birthdays in February in my family when I was growing up.

This is me and my sister, Lona, in 1961!

I don't remember this guys name, but thats me and my dad with my little brother, Lathe, in 1973!

And this is me with my little sister, Lexi, (in the crochet dress) and my niece, Bethany, at my wedding reception in 1978! There's 16 years between me and Lexi, 11 years between me and Lathe and about 17 months between me and Lona. They've all grown up to be great examples to me of compassion, love and faith - they truly are examples of the believers. And they are so talented! I learn more about them everytime we're together. Happy Birthday you three!
In Stanleys family there are 5 birthdays! His dad, Nephi, Milton, Muriel and Vayla! Happy Birthday to all of you! Whew! What a busy month!

No comments: