
Getting ready for the talent portion of the program

Kris and her kids
Dennis, Lona, Andrew, Linds, Dara, Lathe
Dallon, Emmee and Clint singing O Holy Night
The Johnson's singing Jingle Bell Rock, with a little
help from one of Laird's girls
Lairds girls singing Jingle Bell Rock
GraceAnn playing piano
Conner playing his song

Let's eat! Go Longhorns! Sorry I didn't have any pictures of the Nativity scene that Laird and his family did such a good job on. I was busy directing the music and didn't have my camera! Then we did the gift exchange and finally dessert! It was great to have all the family here except Tif and Ellee. We missed them! Merry Christmas everyone!

Let's eat! Go Longhorns! Sorry I didn't have any pictures of the Nativity scene that Laird and his family did such a good job on. I was busy directing the music and didn't have my camera! Then we did the gift exchange and finally dessert! It was great to have all the family here except Tif and Ellee. We missed them! Merry Christmas everyone!







No comments:
Post a Comment