Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New blog site

Well, I've started a new blog site called Life and Marriage. I got the idea to do something like this at the wedding reception. My sister gave her a piece of advice and I was teasing her and she said she had lot's more to share and I again jokingly said we should start a blog so people can share! So I did it! It's in the beginning stages, but I hope you'll check it out and add your comments to it. We all have learned things throughout our life. We don't have quilting bees or canning parties where we share them with each other. What a pity! But a lot of us blog! So I hope to see some good advice, knowledge and wisdom from all you bloggers! You can reach the new site at: www.happylifeandmarriage.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: