Lawlor Family Est. 1978
Lawlor Family Est. 1978
Monday, August 11, 2008
1st Day of School
This is so crazy!!! Today is Karsen's first day of school. It is something that I have been looking forward to all summer, but now that it's here I have so many feelings. I'm nervous for him and hope that he makes good friends, and listens, and doesn't get lost, or have an accident. We got to school a few minutes late - like so many others - so he missed playing before going to class. I wish that I could be a fly on the wall in his classroom. Today is the first day in over 20 years that mom hasn't had to send a kid off to school, but it continues with me sending my first. Here are some pictures - Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is so cute. He's so funny. It was great spending the day with you and steve. We're gonna miss you and your little family. I love Karsen and how eger he is to learn.
Kadee, I can't believe Karsen is in Kindergarten! He was only 9 months old when I met you! Time flies way too fast!
Post a Comment