



Well, it's hard to believe that I'm 50! Here are a couple of pictures we took. I had a great day. I had lunch with my sisters and neices and daughters. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of that. Stanley gave me a lovely bouquet of flowers and Lona gave me a lovely bouquet of roses! We went out later that night to AhSo a Japanese restaurant. That's my birthday candle made out of a onion! And I ate my whole dinner with chop sticks! Even the rice! I'm so proud of myself! The last picture has nothing to do with the birthday. It's just a cute picture of Maeley! And her cream cheese mustache! Notice her new haircut? Thanks to Karsen who didn't like her hair in her eyes. We evened up the bangs so they'd grow out together. She's still toooooooo cute!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Wish I was there to celebrate it with you. miss ya
Post a Comment