Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Monday, January 30, 2012

New couch


This is the old couch. It has one of the pieces of fabric I was considering to reupholster it with. But I decided on a different brown. More plain.

Here's the couch done in the new fabric. I love it! It almost looks green, but it's brown! But it needs some accents!

I made some pillows, arm and headrest covers to spice it up. I think they turned out good! The pillows have the same material as the arm covers, so I can use either side.

More upclose so you can see the colors better. I had almost given up on finding some material I liked. One morning after going to the temple I decided to try again and walked in and there they were! Finally! Went into Joanns and they had the pillow forms on sale! Wahoo! I needed some trim and went to the little Joanns by us and there it was! Just the right amount and on sale too! I love it when you can find stuff you need! When you need it! And on sale! It's all coming together! Even have a piece of carpet we can use as a rug that will match! Just need to get the edges sewn. And the doors painted - don't like the blue from the old color scheme. Change is good!

No comments: