Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More skirt outfits

I bought a package of 5 onesies and decided I should just make another set of skirt outfits for the twins! I did a basic two tiered skirt following the directions found here But didn't do the bottom tier. I added a little tulle underneath, then found a fabric flower I liked here The only thing I did different was made it smaller, put them together different cuz I didn't like the way she put it together one on top of the other. This is how I started it after cutting the pointed ends off.

I sewed the first two pieces together end to end

Then I sewed the next two pieces together end to end, sewing through all the pieces as I went. Then added the stuffed little round in the center but didn't add the one on back since I was going to sew it to the shirt and didn't need the added layer.

This is the finished product. Can't wait to see how they look on them!

No comments: