Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lawlor Family Christmas Party


We tried to get everyone to sit in different groups beside family! It worked out pretty good. Got to talk to new people you don't see very often (my family sadly doesn't see their cousins very often). We had lots of food and I think everyone had a pretty good time.

As you can see we had a good crowd

I don't know what Elizabeth is looking at, but she's questioning what she's seeing :')



We have a huge nativity with all the 3rd generation kids! As you can see, some are happy and some are not :>(

Little angels!

More nativity

And then there is the dancing! Getting ready for the Hokie Pokie!

Looks like right leg! Show us how!

Left elbow!

Bunny Hop!



I think this was the macarana? There are certain dances we do every year. This year Sharlene added a few new ones or tried to anyway. The kids all had fun! Fun family traditions!

1 comment:

elizabeth lawlor said...

THAT IS A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME!!!! i look like i want to kill someone! sheesh! thanks for updating:)