I meant to post this before I left, but didn't get it done. The kids were all playing in the backyard and I looked out the window and saw this! Chloe and Bensen had so much fun swinging together! I would never have thought of this!

This is Bensen having fun in Ellee's backyard. He loves to play outside. This is also before Merik decided that Bensen needed to go down the slide! Alex's back was turned and he didn't see him, so Bensen went down by himself! He rolled a couple times at the bottom and was scared to death, but alive!!!!! Wish I could have caught that one on video!!!! I watched it all inside the house!

Alex came in the house and said "grab the camera and come outside quick!" This is what we saw! Gavin stuck on the fence post! I got video of him trying to get off. I'll post that later!
This is Bensen having fun in Ellee's backyard. He loves to play outside. This is also before Merik decided that Bensen needed to go down the slide! Alex's back was turned and he didn't see him, so Bensen went down by himself! He rolled a couple times at the bottom and was scared to death, but alive!!!!! Wish I could have caught that one on video!!!! I watched it all inside the house!
Alex came in the house and said "grab the camera and come outside quick!" This is what we saw! Gavin stuck on the fence post! I got video of him trying to get off. I'll post that later!
I love this little picture Emmee took! He doesn't like the grass! But when he saw the boys on it, he decided to give a try! It's so cute!!!!
Kadee sent a bag of toys she was tired of and Gavin loved this hammer one! He did it for hours! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! I know why Kadee was tired of it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment