I have not updated in a little over a month! So this is not going to be in any kind of order! Sorry! It's been difficult to get on the computer for very long! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We did! Ellee and her family were here! Dallon is here! The whole family is here! It's been great! And noisy in my house! I love it!

Emry and Elise singing "Up on the Housetop" with actions! It was so cute, at least I think it was! I couldn't watch cuz I was playing the piano for them! I got them to do it again Christmas morning and they were cute!

Our nativity scene was done by Lathe's family and a few others helped (yes that's one of the elders being a wise man!) It was good!

Here we are watching the program after eating a scrumptious dinner!

Here's some of the grandkids playing! And having a blast before dinner got started!

Another playroom scene! Cousins getting to know each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment