Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Lawlor Family Est. 1978

Monday, June 22, 2009

Clinton and Elizabeth's Wedding


Here they come! Just married!



It's a little blurry, but this gives you an idea of how the cultural hall was decorated!



Emry and Maeley

Clint's sisters

I couldn't resist putting this one in! I didn't know Merik had his finger up his nose until after I took it! But it's another shot of the cultural hall too!

Nieces and nephews! Anna didn't make it in! She was still sulking!

Here's some words of comfort and encouragement!

All the Lawlor brothers and sisters (except Geoffrey who couldn't make it :-(


The Hutzler family

You can kind of see a little of the beautiful wall behind the kids. I can't think of what they called it! 50's brain! Clint and Elizabeth were in the middle and the Lawlor side was to the right of it. I didn't get a picture of the whole wall, I hope Heidi did!

Elise and Merik in front of the mirror

More of the Hutzler family getting direction from Heidi
Reception line


Hamming it up under a table!!!!! Emry, Karsen and Elise

The traditional cutting of the cake!

Feeding each other the cake! Notice Clint's hand firmly on Elizabeth so she can't get away from the traditional smashing of the cake in the face!!!!

Tossing the bouquet

I think Anna fell and Emry was kissing her better! You can see Clint and Elizabeth doing their dance in the background and her cousin taping it for their video.

Elise and Merik looked like little professional dancers! They had so much fun!
I have more stuff on video, but I've got to figure out how to get it on my computer. So more to come later!

1 comment:

Ronda Batchelor said...

Wow! Everyone keeps on growing. I love how your children haave turned out! I'm in the middle of teenage years! I wonder how we will make it! You give me hope. I saw the tribute Ellie gave you on her blog. That gave me some much needed hope and inspiration. Thanks for having your family and rasing them as you have! Your awesome!