I have to tell you a little about Emmee. She's my 6th. When I got pregnant with her I really didn't want to be pregnant - I just wasn't ready! My oldest was only 8 1/2! I knew when I got pregnant and I told Heavenly Father that she had to come exactly 9 months to the day or I would go crazy! I told her that too - alot! Well, Emmee was an obedient baby and came exactly 9 months to the day! She was my tiniest too - weighing in at 7 pounds 14 ounces.

Clinton, Emmee holding Dallon - she had to hold the new baby! And Stanley helping her.

This is one of many that Emmee has taken of herself, just messing around, making faces. I would have put one of those in, but I like this one best. She's grown into a beautiful woman, inside and out! And now my little girl is going to have a baby of her own!

Clinton, Emmee holding Dallon - she had to hold the new baby! And Stanley helping her.
This is one of many that Emmee has taken of herself, just messing around, making faces. I would have put one of those in, but I like this one best. She's grown into a beautiful woman, inside and out! And now my little girl is going to have a baby of her own!
Happy Birthday baby girl!


3 comments:
I thought her birthday was on the 30th????? I think Kensington looks like her in the picture where she's holding Dallon - any one else agree?
She's already having a baby? Now I feel old. Well Happy b-day to her and congrats to both of you for new baby/grand baby!
Thanks mom. You are always so sweet and loving! I hope to one day be as good of a parent as you are. Love you!
Post a Comment