Well, here is a few pictures of what has been happening around our house. Kensington will be 6 months on Sunday! She has started some solids - Rice cereal - she is doing much better now with keeping it all in her mouth. She also has been sitting up really well and can go from a laying down position to sitting up and visa versa. She isn't crawling yet, but I know that is coming soon. She also has had a bit of a cold so our nights have been really restless. Maeley has been saying some really cute things lately. One morning after giving her a kiss she said "Oh thank you so much" she also says "that's right" and "amazing!" I think that her 2 yr molars are starting to move into play on the bottom, and her bangs are starting to grow out a bit. She loves her blankie and Karsen likes to tease her with it. She also has had some strange sleeping situations occur. Most of you have seen the naked picture of her sleeping - I won't post that here for obvious reasons. Karsen has had the hardest few days this week. Starting last Thursday - he ran after me to the garage and tripped over some of his toys and hit his head on the tile by the door - I hear this blood curdling scream from the garage and run back inside to see what has happened. Sure enough he had split his head open. He had a huge goose egg as well. He kept crying for his dad. Thank goodness for mom/grandma she came to the rescue with some left over SteriStrips from Clint's knee surgery (no matter matter how old I get my mom can still make everything better) . The next day the goose egg was gone and the cut looked a little bit better but then on Monday Maeley & Karsen where goofing off and Maeley hit his head and it swelled up again. Then last night I had asked him to get the chairs to the table so we could have dinner and the next thing I hear is the loud bang and another loud scream. I have no idea what he was doing but he had fallen backwards in the chair and hit the back of his head on the chair and has another goose egg only this one was more of line down the back of his head. I am waiting for the day that his arm or leg is broken. I know it's coming soon. Hope you enjoy the pictures. -Kadee
No comments:
Post a Comment