



On our way to Philmont, we had to go to Big Lake and pick up Dallon, who had been at scout camp since Monday. If you look closely you can see him in the middle, walking toward us. He was happy to see us! Then all the married kids (except Emmalee and Burton) came to see us. They were camping at a different camp ground not far from the boys. So we saw all the grandkids before we left. Here they are playing with Emmee I think? Then we saw these white disc things and the closer we got the more we realized they were satalite dishes, all in a row! It was really cool! We finally made it to Philmont and here's Pres. Dalquist - the General Young Men's Pres. and Sis. Lant the General Primary Pres. to greet us as we came in. He was very impressed with Emmee driving nearly the whole way! Stanley and I sat in the back seat! It was fun! Let the week begin!
1 comment:
Mom that's natalie in the picture. just edit the name. I love when you put new pictures up.
Post a Comment